Our Statement of Faith
- We believe in one Creator and Lord of all, existing eternally as the Trinity; God The Father, God The Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe that Jesus is the eternal Son incarnate, fully God, and fully human, conceived and born of the virgin Mary, died on the Cross for our sins, rose bodily from the grave, ascended into heaven, and will come again in glory to judge us all.
- We believe the Scripture to be without error, the sole, final, and total trustworthy rule of faith.
- We believe that we are saved by grace alone when God imputes to us His gift of righteousness through faith alone in Christ, who died for our sins. Good works are the inevitable result of true faith, but are in no way the basis of our right standing before God.
- We believe the Holy Spirit is at work in the world to draw people to Jesus through the Gospel and to lead those who believe into all truth. He is at work in all individual believers to empower them for the work of God’s Kingdom.
- We believe the souls of believers upon dying go immediately to be with Christ; and, at Christ’s return, their bodies are raised to immortal, eternal life. And we believe that the wicked will suffer eternal punishment in hell.
- What we believe about the Ordinances:
- We believe that Baptism is by full immersion of the believers, and is a symbol of their faith in Christ.
- We believe The Lord’s Supper is a symbolic memorial of Christ’s death and anticipation of His return.
- And we believe that as believers in Christ, we are to spread the “Good News” of “The Gospel of Christ” to a lost and dying world.
Should you have any questions about our Statement of Faith or in what we believe, please contact us.