God is the source of all of our temporal and spiritual blessings; all that we have and are we owe to Him. At Christ Community Fellowship, we seek to give cheerfully, regularly, systematically, proportionately, and liberally for the advancement of the work of the Gospel.
We do not pass an offering plate during our worship service. Instead, an offering box is conveniently located in the entryway. If you prefer, you may also give online by clicking on the blue button below:
OnLine Giving Instructions when you click the button above:
- Would you like to give without setting up a donor account? Click “Quick Give”
- First Time Donor? Click “First Time” and setup your Donor Profile.
- Already registered donor? Simply enter your Email and Password.
- Forget your password? Click “Forgot Password”.
Set up your Donor Profile:
- Login by entering your email address and password.
- Select the fund to which you would like to donate from the drop down list.
- Enter your donation amount.
- Add your card information and billing details.
- Click “Submit” to process your donation.
Text to Give using your Smartphone:
Text your gift to CCF using our designated number 352-400-4732 and simply enter the amount in the text area, e.g. $10
- If you are a first time, text-giving donor you will be prompted to visit a secure URL.
- Once you click on the registration link, you will enter your credit or debit card information.
- At this point your donation will process.
- You will receive a confirmation text showing your donation and registration were successful.
Tips for future Text Giving Donations:
- If you text a monetary value, the funds will automatically go the the church’s General Fund.
- If you text “FUNDS” you will receive a reply text with a list of fund names to which you can choose to donate.
- If you text the amount + fund name – the funds will be attributed to that fund name, e.g. $10 Building
- If the fund name you texted does not match, you will receive a message with a list of fund names for you to choose from. Respond with the number of the correlating fund.
- If you text “Help” you will receive a reply text that states: “To give enter the amount you want to give, such as $100. You can also give to a specific fund by typing it after your amount, such as 100 building fund.”
- If you text “Reset” you will receive a reply text that states: “Saved card information successfully removed.” Please register your card information again when making your next gift by texting an amount to the same number 352-400-4732.